A new graphic adventure: The Legend of Skye

Avete sentito parlare di qualche nuova avventura grafica in fase di allestimento? Volete portare a conoscenza dello sviluppo di avventure grafiche di qualche Software house importante e già nota? Beh questo è IL posto che fa per voi.

Moderatore: Bucanieri Dei Caraibi

Rispondi
Carles
Mozzo
Mozzo
Contatta:

A new graphic adventure: The Legend of Skye

Messaggio da Carles »

Hello again!

I'm Carles and a few years ago I published a video game called The Castle. In this community you gave me a lot of support and you did the Italian translation!

This is why now here I want to announce for the first time my second project that I am working on. It is a new graphic adventure called "The Legend of Skye".

It will have some differences with respect to The Castle, but what I can assure you is that it will be a classic point & click adventure and that it will have a lot of humor.

However, there is still a long way to go to be finished.

I pass you the official website so you can take a look: https://pointpixeladventures.com/

Greetings to all!

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine

Immagine
Ultima modifica di Carles il 22 feb 2023, 19:27, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Federico M.
Tagliagole dei Sargassi
Tagliagole dei Sargassi
Contatta:

Re: A new graphic adventure: The Legend of Skye

Messaggio da Federico M. »

This look like another great game. Those backgrounds feel so genuinely taken from an early '90s adventure. I'm looking forward to your new project!
Carles
Mozzo
Mozzo
Contatta:

Re: A new graphic adventure: The Legend of Skye

Messaggio da Carles »

Thank you! Yeah, I like early 90's graphics. I think they're great for that kind of adventure game.

I will show you more content of the game later.
Rispondi